22.11.05

working in the garage

This is my dad stable, the first part used to be our home, now it's lizzy's home. Ok, cosmetically there are some things to be done, on al other earia's.

This is where I enter, not the widest of entry's. I've got to fix that to. A gate is coming son too. We've got one with remote control lying around.

This is a view from the attick, yep, that's how big it is. A lot of the junk is going up when the attick is done.

This is the attick when I started.

Cleaned up....

removed the old floor, no ones gonna fall through that one.

These pictures are from a while ago 23/10/2005. today I laid in the new floor together with my dad, didn't pull any pictures though. I'll pull them in the weekend.

greetz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

begint er netjes uit te zien

11:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we willen foto's van de nieuwe vloer! ;)

4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home